Sunday, August 18, 2024

My conservative, religious friend gets serious about trying drag. (dream)

Image by Midjourney


DREAM 

I'm watching a rather conservative, religious friend pick out dozens of different sequined outfits, high heels, wigs, makeup, jewelry, and dresses in this fashion warehouse we're visiting. He's really, really excited and serious about starting to do drag. He's even looking on his 2-in-1 laptop for more stuff he can buy online while we're shopping in person. 

He packs up all his stuff to do drag, and brings it home... 

...and he never uses it. He completely abandons the whole idea of doing drag. 


INTERPRETATION

I think this is a problem I have. I'll prepare for a career, and then I won't even get started with it. I think I'm worried that the same thing will happen with what I'm studying for right now. But I feel as though this is going to be the thing that carries me into old age, financially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment