Friday, July 26, 2024

Elon Musk fears for his life everywhere he goes. (dream)

Image by Midjourney


DREAM 

I'm watching Elon Musk as he does ordinary, everyday things like go to the cheese aisle of the grocery store, or drive to Walmart. Everywhere he goes, while doing everything he does, and even while traveling with a crew, he's afraid of being shot. 


INTERPRETATION

I think this is a projection of my own fear as I go about my life doing everyday kinds of things. But I think the dream also points out that no one, no matter how rich, is safe if there are neglected corners of the world in which people are suffering. We live in an interconnected universe. 

Then again, Elon Musk certainly doesn't put himself in danger by driving himself to the grocery store to buy cheese. Or if he does, I'm shocked that he doesn't value his time more. I can get groceries shipped straight to my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment